What's in the User Manual?
Here, you can learn how to use the TeskaLabs LogMan.io app. For information about setup, configuration, and maintenance, visit the Administration Manual or the Reference guide. If you can't find the help you need, contact Support.
- Get an overview of all events in your system (Home)
- Read incoming logs, and filter logs by field and time (Discover)
- View and filter your data as charts and graphs (Dashboards)
- View and print reports (Reports)
- Run, download, and manage exports (Export)
- Change your general or account settings
Some features are only visible to administrators, so you might not see all of the features that are included in the User Manual in your own version of TeskaLabs LogMan.io.
Are you an administrator? Jump to:
- Add or edit files in the library, such as dashboards, reports, and exports (Library)
- Add or edit lookups (Lookups)
- Access external components that work with TeskaLabs LogMan.io (Tools)
- Change the configuration of your interface (Configuration)
- See microservices (Services)
- Manage user permissions (Auth)
Use these controls in the top right corner of your screen to change settings:
A tenant is one entity collecting data from a group of sources. When you're using the program, you can only see the data belonging to the selected tenant. A tenant's data is completely separated from all other tenants' data in TeskaLabs LogMan.io (learn about multitenancy). Your company might have just one tenant, or possibly multiple tenants (for different departments, for example). If you're distributing or managing TeskaLabs LogMan.io for other clients, you have multiple tenants, at least one per client.
Tenants can be accessible by multiple users, and users can have access to multiple tenants. Learn more about tenancy here.
If you're new to log collection, click on the tip boxes to learn why you might want to use a feature.
Why use TeskaLabs LogMan.io?
TeskaLabs LogMan.io collects logs, which are records of every single event in your network system. This information can help you:
- Understand what's happening in your network
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Investigate security issues