TeskaLabs LogMan.io Collector is a microservice responsible for collecting logs and other events from various inputs and sending them to LogMan.io Receiver.
- Before you proceed, see Configuration for setup instructions.
- To distribute mock logs, see Mirage.
- For the detailed configuration options of each component, see Inputs, Transformations and [Outputs](./outputs.md.
- For the communication details between Collector and Receiver, see LogMan.io Receiver documentation.
- For the setup of event collection from various log sources, see Log Sources.